Tuesday 14 June 2011

Western Union Transfer For Real Hackers

Hello guys

i have new service now

wu transfer to any country accepted reseve money from wu
i can send from about 1k To 4k$ from my hacked online account western
my share i will tell it to u via Yahoo when we chat
for more info contact me at 
 
Y!M  cvv.deamon@yahoo.ca
 
Okay i'm done my first deal with amount 2000$
 
Screemshort  !!!
 
 
or all ..

My share from any amount is 50%

and u must paid the half of the amount before i made transfer to u via lr or alertpay or moneybookers

after u pick up your MTCN u Must send to me my rest of the 50% the Half ...
if u not send then no more deals with u .

-------------------------------
i need this info from u .
First name:
Last name:
Country:
City:
Bin Code:
-------------------------------
 
Notice : Beware For The Real ID. cvv.deamon@yahoo.ca
 
Thanks !!!
cvv.deamon@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment